In Case you can’t read the small print:
- Just say Thanks. Learn how to say thank you in different languages, you never know when you’ll need it.
- Start Your Own Tradition. Maybe ask everyone at the table to give one thing (or several) that they are thankful. This could be daily, weekly, yearly…whenever you feel it needs to be, or should be, done.
- Offer to help without being asked. Helping to fix dinner, washing the dishes, laundry: the list is endless.
- Make an example of yourself for those younger than you.
- Hug someone for no reason.
- Create a thanksgiving diary or scrapbook.
- Remember others who help with the holiday. Send them a thank you gift or card.
- Be a good listener.