It’s been a weird week weather wise; with snow, sun, rain, warm, hot, cold. It IS fall here though so I was enjoying the very vibrant colours of the trees. At least I was until they fell off the trees and started covering the ground.
- This made me smile. It’s a short list of some of the mispronounced words kids have made. My brother used to say powshoes for houseshoes and pasghettie for spaghetti. I know my own kids made these types of mistakes, but I’m at a loss right now to think of any :(.
- I’ve generally been in an upbeat mood this week which is always a good thing.
- Sitting at my dining room table with cigarette and coffee and my computer and being able to look out at the foggy sky and my plants. Left to right are two Aloe plants, a Spider plant, two more Aloes, a Mini Orchid, and Anthurium (roomies plant) and in the foreground is a fern.
- Watching water droplets form as the frost melts in the morning.
- Writing these posts. I actually stop and think about my week and what actually captured my attention.