As usual,food/drink is predominant.
1. Waking up each morning.
2. Buying my first tea infuser :D.
3. Maharaja Chai Oolong tea which I bought at Teavana this week.
4. Mom’s mug infuser she received for a Christmas gift several years ago.
5. Early mornings (5:00 am!) driving my son to work even though I grumble about it.
6. External hard drives. My other laptop is having issues so it needs a factory reset :(, which means I would lose everything without that hard drive.
7. A brother who is willing to build what I need rather than my wasting time trying to find it in the store.
I’ve started bead weaving and am having a hard time finding both a local supply store for more than basics (closest one is 1.5 hours away) and a loom which isn’t going to hurt both my back and neck so he’s going to help me modify what I have at hand.
8. Sunshine and not humid weather.
9. Having a job I generally enjoy doing.
10. Happy posts. They give me something to look forward to each week.